Wednesday, June 15, 2011

We Found Masha!

It was such a blessing to be reunited with Masha today! She came to our apartment after finishing work and then we walked around with the McFarlands. We ate dinner at the "Full Belly" restaurant, my favorite place to eat here! It was such a good time and a beautiful evening.

Brian, Libby, Masha, Me and Rob at "Full Belly"

Masha and I together again!!!!

Today was a good time of rest. We are still praying to go to Vorzel on Friday morning. Tomorrow morning is our big appointment at the SDA office: 9am! Everything should be fine, but of course I am a little nervous. At this appointment we will get to see Lily's file, find out a little more about her, and get permission to visit her at the orphanage. I will of course update tomorrow with whatever we learn!

1 comment:

hlebarre said...

Love the picture of you and Masha, I'm so glad you were able to meet up!!!

Holly