Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Waiting Wednesday

Today I want to dedicate this post to three special orphans who are Waiting. Waiting for a family, Waiting for love, Waiting for life-saving surgery.

Meet Andrey:
Andrey has Down Syndrome and a heart condition that needs surgery. He is four years old but can barely sit up by himself or stand, even with help. He is very neglected at his orphanage and is regressing fast. There is $4555.00 in his grant fund!

Meet Turner:
Turner also has Down Syndrome and DESPERATELY needs heart surgery. His caretakers have decided that it would be best for him to have surgery here in the U.S. where he can recover properly. Turner is only 8 months old! He has $189.00 in his grant fund!

This adorable little guy has hydrocephaly (excess spinal fluid collecting around his brain) and needs a shunt NOW to drain the fluid and save his life! He is only seven months old! Both Nathaniel and Turner are in the same orphanage and could be adopted together for a very low additional cost. He has $100.00 in his grant fund!

I would seriously scoop all three of these little guys up if I could. Please help me find families for them before it's too late! If you are interested in any of these precious boys and have questions please feel free to ask me. I will do everything I can to find these boys a family. Send me an email or leave a comment.

No comments: