Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Grateful

Things I am thankful for today:
  • Our grant fund is nearly at $11,000 (anyone want to donate to push us over that??). I cannot believe we have raised that much money! I know we still need quite a bit more but today I am just reflecting in awe over what God has done so far.
  • My Tuesday morning prayer group. Although 5am comes awfully early it is so refreshing to start the day off with friends and prayer.
  • GYRO (Get Your Run On!) gals, especially those who are willing to stick with a slowpoke like me and walk with me when I need to. I wouldn't be running right now without you.
  • My friend, Dianne, who is taking our sick cats to the vet for us today so that Rob can work and I can prepare for my defense. It was actually hard for me to accept her offer of help last night but I know that's something I need to work on, and what a blessing it has been!
  • The friends I have met through the Reece's Rainbow yahoo group. I'm bummed that I missed the chat last night but I will be there next Monday!
What are you thankful for today?

1 comment:

M. E. said...

Great list!

I am so grateful for all the wonderful people I've met through this journey! And for sunny skies today!

There is another chat this evening : )

Blessings

Melissa

journeytoonemore.blogspot.com