- Our grant fund is nearly at $11,000 (anyone want to donate to push us over that??). I cannot believe we have raised that much money! I know we still need quite a bit more but today I am just reflecting in awe over what God has done so far.
- My Tuesday morning prayer group. Although 5am comes awfully early it is so refreshing to start the day off with friends and prayer.
- GYRO (Get Your Run On!) gals, especially those who are willing to stick with a slowpoke like me and walk with me when I need to. I wouldn't be running right now without you.
- My friend, Dianne, who is taking our sick cats to the vet for us today so that Rob can work and I can prepare for my defense. It was actually hard for me to accept her offer of help last night but I know that's something I need to work on, and what a blessing it has been!
- The friends I have met through the Reece's Rainbow yahoo group. I'm bummed that I missed the chat last night but I will be there next Monday!
Tuesday, April 5, 2011
Things I am thankful for today:
Posted by Jess at 9:39 AM