Tuesday, February 1, 2011

For Real This Time!

We got our fingerprinting appointments in the mail yesterday...yippee! Two things surprised me about this:
  1. Our appointment is in Charleston, WV (I thought we'd be going to Richmond, VA), and
  2. Our appointment is LESS THAN TWO WEEKS AWAY!
Yup, on Thursday, Feb. 10 at 8am we will be giving our identity to the U.S. government in the form of federal digital fingerprints ("biometrics" for those in the know).

When I opened the letters I was expecting an appointment in late Feb. or even March! But nope, next Thursday. This is a good thing, though, as nothing can move forward until we get fingerprinted.

Since Charleston is about 2.5 hours away, and we CAN. NOT. BE. LATE...we will be driving up Wed. night and finding a hotel. Anyone out there got a recommendation???

One more thing...I found out this morning that sweet Masha is going to be transferred to an adult mental asylum NEXT WEEK. My heart is broken. Please, please pray for a miracle. This is the 11th hour, truly.

No comments: