Here is what Lily has been up to these days:
- Cruising! She can officially cruise along furniture, and even transfer from one piece of furniture to another.
- Climbing the stairs: she can go all the way up, and quickly!
- Climbing on top of every box she can get her hands on.
- Taking food from a spoon instead of her Nuk brush. She swallows some of the time, and only some of the food. We're still working on getting her to move the food from the front of her mouth to the back.
- Trying to drink from a straw. She doesn't know how to close her lips all the way around it yet, so she can't get much liquid and gets frustrated easily because she knows it's in there :)
- Pushing a stool around in the kitchen-both on her knees and on her feet! This girl is gonna be walking soon.
- Saying "Ba-ba" for "bottle".
- Signing "eat" with help.
- Taking her glasses off as soon as I put them on. This is the reason I don't have any pictures of her wearing them yet :)