Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The Crud

Hi there, friends.

This post isn't going to be very witty, I'm afraid, but I need some prayer. For the last two weeks I have been battling what my husband affectionately calls, "The Crud". The Crud is some mysterious virus that just. won't. quit. I've been to the doctor three times in a week. This past Friday I was coughing so much that it feels like I cracked a rib. I went to the doctor about it, and it's probably just a pulled muscle, but HOLY COW THE PAIN. It seriously feels broken, and it's not getting better. I just took a Vicodin for the first time in my life and it's still not helping.

I told Satan yesterday that he can do whatever he wants to me, but we're still adopting Riley. I feel very strongly that this is spiritual attack. Could you please pray? Pray for my body to heal, for Satan to leave me alone, and pray for funds to come in because I haven't had the energy to do any fundraisers lately due to this illness and working on our dossier. Oh, and writing my dissertation. Don't forget about that one. UGH!

Thanks, friends. Your prayers and comments mean the world to me.

No comments: