This will be short and sweet.
- No pictures today, Lily looks the same as yesterday.
- She is still sedated, still intubated, and expected to be that way for most of the weekend.
- We'll definitely be in the PICU all weekend still. We are praying she gets to wake up before Rob has to go back home on Sunday :(
- We got a room at the Ronald McDonald house today, so that's where we are staying now. More about that tomorrow.
- That we would get moved to a private room in the PICU. That's the main reason we don't spend more time with Lily at the hospital, there just isn't room.
- That Lily will be extubated and woken up before Rob has to leave.
- Stabilization for Lily's blood pressure, heart rate, and fluids.
- That her fevers yesterday and today are not due to any infections, and for her to stay healthy.
- Healing for her pulmonary hypertension.