Thursday, December 16, 2010

All I Want For Christmas...

...is to come HOME!
Want to help?? Here is my Christmas Wish List:
  1. Two plane tickets for my daddy to come get me (he has to go home once to work): $3000
  2. One plane ticket for my mommy to come get me: $1500
  3. MY plane ticket HOME! $750
  4. My visa medical exam: $150
  5. My visa application so they let me into the U.S.! $404
  6. My passport so they let me out of my country! $600
  7. Gifts for the people who have been taking care of me until my mommy and daddy get here: $100
  8. Transportation for my mommy and daddy to come get me! $2000
  9. A place for mommy and daddy to stay while they get me: $3800 (6-7 weeks is a long time!)
  10. This last one is a lot, but I KNOW someone out there will be able to help: $9000 to pay for the lawers and translators to make it all official, plus a donation to the orphanage that has been taking care of me for FREE!
Being home with my family next year for Christmas...PRICELESS! Won't you help me come home?

2 comments:

Jess said...

From Riley's mommy: If you feel led to a large donation ($500+) PLEASE consider sending a check, made payable to Reece's Rainbow, with "Riley for the StClair family" in the "for" line, and mailing it to:

Reece's Rainbow
P.O. Box 4024
Gaithersburg, MD 20885

This avoids the 3% fee that PayPal takes!

mrs boo radley said...

What a beautiful boy. You are in my thoughts and prayers.