Tuesday, May 24, 2011

"It Is Finished"

Last week, when we were praying to be fully funded, I woke up on Thursday morning to this message from my friend, Audrey:
I've been in awe reading about your adoption for many months now… Last night I was reading the final words of Jesus on the cross, "It is finished" (John 19) and when I woke up this morning, I felt the Lord prompting me to donate so that Zara could look to Him and say "It is finished…I'm going home to my family."
She had just donated the remainder for us to be fully funded. It brought tears to my eyes. Thank you so much, Audrey. We are praising the Lord for how much He has moved in peoples' hearts to give to our adoption fund so that we could be fully funded. I am still in awe.

And just in time, too. We haven't heard officially when our SDA appointment is yet, but it will most likely be on June 7. I will hopefully know for certain tomorrow. Please pray that we hear back tomorrow!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Beautiful story of God moving in the hearts of His people! I hear the excitement in your words! Can't wait to see your pictures of you precious little girl!

Blessings
Leslie