- At age 3.5, Carrington weighed just ELEVEN pounds when she arrived at the hospital a few days ago. This morning she has lost half a pound :(.
- Her severe reflux is not allowing her body to keep any food down, not even 5cc's/hour through a feeding tube.
- The doctors have now put the tube directly into her intestine, bypassing the stomach in the hopes of getting her some nutrition.
- Her body is shutting down in preparation for death.
- An MRI of her brain shows that part of it is missing. They will investigate this further after she is more stable.
Sunday, March 20, 2011
I have some updates on sweet Carrington. She is in very, very critical condition and is fighting for her life as I type this.
Posted by Jess at 3:04 PM