Thursday, March 8, 2012

Bye, Bye, E. I.

It's hard to believe that Lily will turn three in less than a week! Her birthday is March 14 (next Wed). This means that she is aging out of Early Intervention (E.I. for short) and her services are being taken over by the county school system. I am really going to miss seeing her E.I. therapists, especially Ms. Susan! I don't know what her new therapy schedule will look like yet, but hopefully we can tone it down a bit.

I have a low-key birthday planned: basically just dinner and cake/ice cream with family. Lily doesn't understand what a birthday is yet, so we'll wait until she's a little older to have a "real" party :). Hopefully she will eat some cake! I am looking forward to giving her her first taste of ice cream, too :).

Just a quick post today, and I'll end with a few pictures:
It's kind of hard to see here, but she is wearing her Skidders with her SureSteps:
Yesterday she figured out how to climb onto the couch:

No comments: