- Climb onto chairs, turn around, and sit down in them
- Clap her hands!
- Put toys onto shelves or chairs to play with them
- Climb out of her exersaucer
- Walk a couple steps holding on to just one of our hands
- Feed herself cereal, chew it, and sometimes swallow it!
- Enjoy munching on crackers and carrots
- Not mind having her teeth brushed
- Wear her glasses for several hours at a time
- Bear crawl
- Stand with us holding on to her hips
Friday, December 2, 2011
Five Month Home-iversary!
Today Lily has been home for five months! In the last month we have seen some amazing changes in her. She has learned to:
Posted by Jess at 10:17 AM